Thursday 3 October 2013

Dreams

Whenever i sit silent in a corner alone, silence is there all around ;
in the air,in that corner, in loneliness, over my hands except one ie. 
my Mind.... It makes a lot of noise ,roaring at me to ask so many questions 
, what am doing here ,what is the purpose of my life, why am sitting here alone
at this instant of time ,where 'll be i after this moment and for what....
but i think i can answer him.... because am no more a slave of others actions 
i have a dream, rather say it's my Dream.... which makes me realise the things
around, reason for my survival and which compels my heart to beat fast.
There are so many things waiting for me...so many journeys to be undertaken
,so many thoughts to think ,and so many moves to make...

No comments:

Post a Comment